Retention or Recruiting: Where Do I Focus?
Find out the answer in the Truckload Academy Live Webinar on November 30, 2016 from 12-1 p.m. EST.
Kelly Anderson, President of Impact Training Solutions, Laura Gates, Director of Human Resources at Transland and Dirk Kupar, President of Kupar Enterprises & TruckRight will discuss their personal experiences with both retention and recruiting in the transportation industry.
Reducing turnover for driving as well as non-driving positions is important to a carrier’s success and bottom line. This webinar will share best practices and tips for increasing retention through better recruitment. Learn how to break the cycle that leads to hires who don’t stay. Discover how to find people who are a good fit for the company, leading to longer retention. In this environment of high driver turnover, recruiting departments are under pressure to fill driving positions. Help combat your challenges with proper interviewing and hiring practices that lead to better driver retention.
During this webinar, participants will learn:
- Best practices from carriers with the greatest workplace success
- How to avoid pitfalls that lead to low retention
- How to develop a unified company message from first contact to onboarding and throughout an employee’s tenure with your company
- Proper post-hire follow-up methods
- Practices to avoid to increase retention
Visit the Truckload Carriers Association’s (TCA) website to register: https://www.truckload.org/index.php?bid=2449
Follow the conversation using #TruckloadAcademy