Our Ignite webinar will be happening on April 13at 1 p.m. EST, and we’d love to have you join us! Here are the details...
When implementing online training it’s important to have a business case that shows the investment with pay off. Considering crash costs and violation rates is a start, but what else is needed to make a compelling case? This month, CarriersEdge President Mark Murrell and VP, Customer Experience & Recognition Programs Chris Henry discuss how to build that business case and get support across the organization for the rollout.
This discussion will include:
• What training can and can’t help with
• Reducing the cost of the status quo
• Specific, quantifiable improvements
• Getting company executives onside
• Considering new possibilities
Feel free to share with your colleagues as well - they’re invited, too!