Truck-Right Data Management Inc. (DBA-TruckRight) is committed to protecting the privacy of those who visit our website (Visitors) and those who register to use TruckRight services on behalf of our clients (Users).
Things You Should Know
- TruckRight uses information, including Personal Information, provided by you for purposes such as processing and fulfilling orders, billing, service improvement, research, and for other general purposes.
- TruckRight will share your information in order to respond to investigations, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of TruckRight’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.If TruckRight is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information may be transferred to the acquiring person or entity and you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- We follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, the TruckRight web application owned and operated by TruckRight, or the services offered by TruckRight through the website and apps, please contact us.TruckRight and its representatives will never request your account credentials. You should never share your TruckRight account information with anyone else, including your username and password. We recommend that you use a unique password for your TruckRight account that is not associated with other websites. You should check your TruckRight account regularly to ensure that your Personal Information has not been tampered with or altered. Any suspicious activity regarding your account, including automated messages or calls from parties you cannot identify, should be reported to your site administrator and TruckRight at contact us.
- TruckRight will send a welcome email and email account holders for billing purposes, and at times will send TruckRight service-related announcements. You cannot optout of service-related emails if you are an account holder, as this is part of the TruckRight Services.
- You may correct, update, amend, or delete/remove Personal Information by making the change on our member information page, our contact us page, by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. If you no longer desire to use our Services, you may deactivate the Services by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your requests regarding changes to Personal Information or Service changes within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track Visitors’ and Users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information. IP addresses are tied to Personal Information to better gauge our Visitors’ and Users’ needs and provide specific information to best serve them.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
Information Related to Data Collected through the TruckRight Services
TruckRight collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are an employee of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be involved with one of our Clients that use our Services, please contact the Client with whom you interact directly.
Service Provider, Sub-Processors/Onward Transfer
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
TruckRight has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his/her request to the applicable TruckRight Client (the data controller). The Client is able to remove the data without TruckRight’s involvement. However, if the Client requests TruckRight to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days.
TruckRight will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Clients. TruckRight will retain and use this Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Find out how our platform can help you accelerate hiring, automate compliance, and manage your people efficiently.